Looking for Best Orthopedic Surgeons in India at affordable cost at best hospitals In India. Here is the list of orthopedics surgeons in India.
Dr. IPS Oberoi
MBBS, MS, MCh
25 years of experience
Gurgaon , India.
- Dr. IPS.Oberoi is one of the best knee replacement, hip replacement and arthroscopic surgeons in India specializing in all arthroscopic and joint replacement surgeries.
- He is one of the Best Orthopedic surgeons In India
- He has done more than 7000 joint replacements with 97% success rates.
- He is one of the only a few surgeons who have been trained to do an arthroscopic surgery for the labral tear of the hip.
- His special interests are Arthroscopic Surgery for Labral Tear of Hip, Arthroscopic Surgery for Sports Injury, and Arthroscopic Surgery for ACL / PCL & Arthroscopic Surgery for Meniscus Repair.
- His specialties are Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics, and Joint Replacement Surgery & Arthroscopy.
- Dr. Oberoi is a member of renowned organizations, American Association of Orthopaedics Surgeons (AAOS ), Asia Pacific Orthopedics Association (APOA), Orthopedics Association of SAARC Countries, International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS), Asian Arthroscopy Society (Secretary), Indian Orthopedic Association (IOA ).
Dr. Hemant Sharma
MBBS, DNB, 24 Years Experience
- Dr. Hemant Sharma has over 21 years of experience (10 years in India and 11 years in England) in the field of orthopaedic and is a certified Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- He specializes in adult reconstructive orthopaedic, joint replacements, tumour and musculoskeletal problems in post-polio and cerebral palsy.
- He does a lot of redo-trauma cases and sports injuries which involve single or multiple ligament reconstructions and joint saving procedures in younger patients with arthritis.
- He also operates on teenagers with problems like hip dysplasia, when the hip doesn’t fit properly into the socket or slipped capital femoral epiphysis or SCFE when the growth plate slips off the end of the thighbone.
- Dr. Sharma also has significant experience in patients with sickle cell disease where joints are damaged.
Dr Subhash Jangid
Head of Department , DNB, MS, MBBS
16 Years of Experience
- Dr. Subhash Jangid is a renowned Best Orthopedic surgeons In India with more than 16 years of experience.
- He is currently performing more than 500 joint replacement surgeries per year.
- Dr. Jangid has been awarded Best Free paper award in APOA 2012, won first prize in the category of case presentation (DOACON 2003), Best award for Poster presentation (POSICON 2002), Young Achievers Award by Rajasthan Mitra Parishad (Jodhpur, 2006), First prize in the case presentation category, A A Mehta Gold medal for Best Paper on PVP at IOACON, Gold medal for outstanding performance in MS (Orthopedics) postgraduate examination and more.
- He is one of the first surgeons in India to use NAV 3 computer Navigation for joint replacement surgery which is world’s most advanced Computer Navigation Sy for Joint Replacement surgeries.
- He got his training in computer navigation from Austria and training in Partial knee replacement surgery from Oxford hospital, UK.
- Dr. Jangid is also a member of Member of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, UK, Indian Orthopaedic Association, Gurgaon Orthopedic Society, Indian Society of Hip and Knee Surgeons, AO Trauma member, Indian Federation of Sports Medicine, National Academy of Medical Sciences, Delhi Orthopedic Association, Bombay Orthopedic Society, Rajasthan Orthopedic Surgeons Association and International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons in Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty.
Dr. Ashok Rajgopal
Chairman , MBBS, MS, MCh, FRCS
33 years of experience
Gurgaon , India
- Dr. Ashok Rajgopal is one of the most experienced & respected best Orthopaedic surgeon in India.
- With a coveted experience of over 32 years, he has a ground-breaking record of completing25,000 Total Knee Replacement surgeries.
- Dr. Rajgopal was thehonorarysurgeon to the President of India.
- Being an expert in sports medicine he had treated a number of famous sports persons like Pullela Gopichand (badminton player suffered a career threatening knee injury while playing doubles at the 1994 National Games at Pune)
- He is also the first orthopedic surgeon in India to perform Bilateral Total Knee Replacement surgery &MIS Unicompartmental surgery.
- He holds a unique distinction of performing 28 Knee Replacement surgeries in less than 12 hours.
- Dr. Rajgopal has been honored with the prestigious Padma Shri award which is the fourth highest civilian award.
- He has his articles in renowned print media like Times of India ,The Hindu, The New Indian Express.
Dr. Vineesh Mathur
Director , MBBS, MS, DNB
28 Years of Experience
Gurgaon , India
- Dr. Mathur is currently associated with a senior designation with one of the reputed hospitals in the country.
- He has an experience of 28 years in Orthopaedics and Spine.
- With an experience of more than 5000 independent surgeries, his expertise lies in surgeries.
- Dr. Mathur is a member of the North American Spine Society and the Association of Spine Surgeons of India.
- He has also trained & worked as a visiting fellow at various hospitals in Spain, Korea, Turkey, the United States, and Denmark including the Seoul National University Hospital.
Dr. Rajeev Verma
MBBS | MS
14 years of experience.
- Dr. Rajeev Verma, an expert in Joint Replacement Surgery, Arthroscopic Knee Surgery and Complex Trauma and Limb Reconstruction Procedures, has more than 14 years of experience in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Trained at Premier Institutions in India and the UK, his areas of specialization include Primary and Complex Revision procedures associated with Joint Replacement Surgery and Trauma Management on AO principles.
- He takes a keen interest in Academics and Research. He has been published in various indexed journals and also has numerous presentations at National and International conferences to his credit.
Dr. Pradeep Sharma
MS, M.B.B.S, PGIMER
37 years of experience
New Delhi, India
- joint replacement Surgeon with an experience of 40+ years in Joint Replacement & Joint Reconstruction Surgery.
- Active participant and Faculty to many major Orthopaedic meetings nationally and has to his credit fellowships from the UK.
- Brings along with him colossal experience in dealing with routine trauma, management of infections, diseases involving the skeleton, tumor resections, and bone grafting techniques.
- Expertise is scoliosis surgery, surgery in CDH, Perthes’ disease, cerebral palsy, limb lengthening procedures, discectomies, and lumbosacral fusions to name a few.
Dr. Aashish Chaudhiry
15 years experience
New Delhi India
- Dr. Aashish Chaudhry is the head of Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement at Aakash Healthcare Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi. He has keen interest in Knee Replacement Surgery, and employs minimally invasive surgical techniques in joint replacement, which helps in faster recovery.
- Dr. Aashish has been treating patients suffering from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and other degenerative diseases of the knee.
- He is also an expert in using robotics for knee replacement surgery; partial knee replacement is another area of his expertise that has helped in transforming the lives of many patients who did not require total knee replacement.
- Dr. Aashish trained from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, Post Graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, and Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow, UK (MRCS).
Dr. Gaurav Rathore
MS (Orthopaedics), MRCS, M.Sc., M.Ch.
20 Years of experience
- Dr. Gaurav Rathore is a practicing Orthopedist and a Joint Replacement Surgeon with an experience of 23 years. He is located in Noida.
- Dr Rathore completed ms orthopedics from Indore, and subsequently trained in uk, being awarded several higher degrees from prestigious institutes including mrcs, msc orthopedics, mch orthopedics and frcs trauma & orthopedics.
- Dr. Gaurav Rathore practices at the Jaypee Hospital in Noida. The Jaypee Hospital is situated at Jaypee Hospital Road Goberdhanpur, Sector 128, Noida. Gaurav Rathore is an esteemed member of Delhi Medical Council, Medical Council of India (MCI), General Medical Council (GMC), UKDelhi Medical Council, Medical Council of India (MCI), General Medical Council (GMC), UK and The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSED).
Dr Rakesh Mahajan
15 years of experience
New Delhi, India
- Dr. Rakesh Mahajan is a leading name in the field of orthopedics. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
- Special interests are Sports Medicine and Arthoscopy and Primary Arthoplasty procedures of Knee, Hip, Shoulder. Reconstructive Surgery in adults- all complex fractures.
- Member of prestigious organizations like Indian Orthopaedic Association and Indian Society of Hip and Knee Surgeries.
Who are the best Orthopedic Surgeons In India?
Definitely, all surgeons are great at their own works. As a patient, possibly none really needs not to know who is best at treatment. But, human has other parts. There are doctors who did great inventions or discovered some new ways mentioned the list of best orthopedic surgeons in India.
What is the cost of Knee Replacement In India?
The cost of knee replacement started from 3500-6000 USD, it all depends on patient condition and doctors’ experience.
What is the cost of Hip replacement In India?
The cost of knee replacement started from 5000-12000 USD, it all depends on patient condition and doctors’ experience.