Cancer is fast becoming one of the most spread diseases across the world. Here Is The top 10 Oncologist In India. hospitals need to be equipped with experts and technology to help the patients fight the disease and become survivors of the deadly disease. It is not very difficult to find the as the hospitals have a plethora of experts who have specialized in the related field. It can be cured with the help of family and medical support.
Dr Vinod Raina
Director , MBBS, MD, FRCP
37 Years of Experience
Gurgaon , India
- Currently associated as Director & HOD, Medical Oncology, Haematology & BMT Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
- One of Best Medical Oncologist In India.
- Performed approximately 600 transplants for various cancers, largest in India in the last 20 years and about 250 allotransplant.
- Working at FMRI as Head of Department & Director of Medical Oncology and Haematology since April 2013
- Professor of Medical Oncology at AIIMS 2001-2013
- Head Medical Oncology Department at AIIMS April 2007-2013
- Head Cancer Center, Royal Hospital, Muscat, Oman: 2 years and 4 months (2001-2004)
- Conducted DM course in Medical Oncology for the last 15 years, have trained about
Dr. Ashok Vaid
Chairman , MBBS, MD, DM
35 Years of Experience
Gurgaon , India
- Currently associated as a Chairman of Division of Medical & Paediatric Oncology, Haematology & Bone Marrow / Cell Transplant at Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Expertises are Treatment of organ specific cancers, Leukemias, Lymphomas and Cell Transplantation.
- Chairman, Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon, 2016
- Head of Department, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, 2009
- Senior Consultant, Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital , 1997
- Senior Resident, Tata
- Memorial Hospital, Mumbai , 1990.
- A Padma Shri award-winning medic, he has conducted more than 40 international and national studies in clinical research. He has the unique distinction of having carried out the first 25 bone marrow transplants in any private sector hospital in North India. He is one of The Best cancer doctors In India.
Dr Randeep Singh
Senior Consultant , DM, MD, MBBS
15 Years of Experience
Gurgaon , India
- Dr. Randeep Singh is a highly accomplished Medical Oncologist with experience of more than 15 years.
- He is proficient in managing Solid and Hemato-Lymphoid Tumours.
- He also offers treatment for Breast, Lung and Gastrointestinal Cancer and carries out Chemo (Intravenous/ Intrathecal/ Intraperitoneal), Target and Immuno .
- Dr. Singh regularly takes part in workshops and conferences held in India and Abroad and presents scientific papers in them.
- He is the Co-Founder Member of International CME ORG.
- Senior Consultant, HCG Cancer Centre, Delhi
- Consultant, Max Super Speciality hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- Consultant, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Senior Registrar, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- 2nd prize in Haematology Quiz at National Level, organised by Indian Cooperative Oncology Network, 2014
- 1st prize in Neonatology Quiz at State Level, organised by National Neonatology Forum, in2006
- 2nd prize in Paper Presentation at State Level organised by Indian Academy Paediatrics in 2006
Dr. Hari Goyal
HOD , DM, MD, MBBS
23 years of experience
Gurgaon , India
- Dr. Hari Goyal has work experience in the best Cancer Centers in India. His influence extends too many prominent oncologists which have become pioneers in their industry.
- He has contributed to the field of cancer chemo through his clinical trial research. In this way, he developed drugs that reduce the side effects of anti-cancer chemotherapeutic agents.
- HOD, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute
- Consultant, Tata Memorial hospital
- AIIMS ,Delhi
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Action Cancer Hospital
- Triveni Ratna Award given by Member of Parliament, Shri Mahabal Mishra
- Unnat Bharat Seva given by Union Minister of Agriculture at Parliament Annexe
- Recipient of many awards at local functions across India
Dr Niranjan Naik
Breast and GI Onco Surgery, Head, Neck and Thorax Surgical Oncology, Robotic Surgery.
- Dr. Niranjan Naik is a renowned senior surgical oncologist, presently the Director of Breast & Gastro-Intestinal Onco-Surgery at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurgaon.
- He trained in surgical oncology from the prestigious Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital (IRCH), All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi and considered as one of the best breast cancer surgeon Delhi and Gurgaon region.
- He has performed more than 12000 onco-surgical operations since 1996. He has successfully done various complex onco-surgical operations including laparoscopic and thoracoscopic procedures. He is also well versed in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures.
- Dr. Naik has worked with many renowned organisations over the past 20 years and owing to his vast experience in this field, he is considered as one of the best doctor for breast cancer in Gurgaon and Delhi NCR region.
- Senior Consultant Surgical Oncologist: Dharamshila Narayana Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi-96.
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist: At Mool Chand KR Hospital, Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, Millennium Hospital, Pusa Road, Karol Bagh, Kailash Hospital, NOIDA
- Associate Consultant: Department of Surgical Oncology, Apollo Cancer Institute, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
- Senior Registrar: Department of Surgical Oncology, Apollo Cancer Institute, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
- Senior Resident: Department of Surgical Oncology, Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital (IRCH), AIIMS, New Delhi
Dr Priya Tiwari
Sr. Consultant – Medical Oncology (Unit II), MBBS, IMS, BHU,
- Dr. Priya Tiwari is a renowned Medical Oncologist from country premier Institute, All India Institute of Medical Sciences. She is trained in dealing with all aspects of Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine and believes in providing holistic care to the patient.
- A MBBS gold medalist, she has numerous papers in many reputed journals. Her goal is to develop an oncology care model addressing all important issues concerning cancer patients.
- Gynecological malignancies including Breast cancer
- Genitourinary malignancies
- Colorectal malignancies/ hepatobiliary cancerLung cancer
- Brain tumorsSoft tissue sarcoma and bone sarcoma
- Palliative care and end of life care
- Cancer Immunotherapy
- Cancer genetics and precision medicine
- Lymphoproliferative disorder
Dr. Surender Kumar Dabas
Director – Surgical Oncology & Chief – Robotic Surgery
Surgical Oncology, India
- Dr. Surender K. Dabas specialises in robotic head and neck surgery. Along with that trans-oral robotic, robotic GI, thoracic and gynaecological surgeries are his forte.
- Director Head & Neck and Thoracic Services in Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon and Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi.
- Chief of Head and Neck Oncology and Robotic Surgery in Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre
- Consultant in Head and Neck Oncology in Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre
Dr Kapil Kumar
Director & HOD-Surgical Oncology
27 years of experience
New Delhi, India
- Dr. Kapil Kumar is an expert surgical oncologist (Best cancer doctors In India) who is currently Director of Surgical Oncology at BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi.
- He has 27 years of experience with a focus on advanced surgical procedures like Breast Cancer surgery and Thoracic surgery.
- Director- BLKCC & HOD- Surgical Oncology at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant – Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Inst. & Research Centre, Rohini, Delhi
- Consultant – Oswal Cancer Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab
- Senior Consultant – Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
- Honorary Senior Consultant – Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, New Delhi
- Dhanvantari award from Cholay1 Foundation for Onco- Surgery work
Dr. Nitin Leekha
MS, MCh (Surgical Oncology).
- Dr. Nitin Leekha is expert in performing a wide range of complex Oncological surgical procedures including advanced Laparoscopic procedures and management of difficult cases. He strictly believes in multimodality approach. He is one of the pioneers of Uniportal Thoracic surgery in India. Various thoracic surgeries including Pneumonectomis, Lobectomy, Segmentectomwx y , Thymectomy, Bullectomy, Decortications, Guided biopsies etc are being performed through uniportal VATS (Video assisted Thoracoscopic surgery). He routinely performs advance Laparoscopic procedure including Minimally Invasive Esophagectomies, Laparoscopic Gastrectomies, Laparoscopic Whipples, Laparoscopic Colectomies, Laparoscopic and Laparoscopic Anterior resections and APR.
- Dr Nitin Leekha is also doing Gynaecological and Genitourinary oncology, notably Laparoscopic Radical hysterectomies, with Pelvic and Para aortic lymph node dissections, Laparoscopic Radical Nepherectomis and Radical cystectomy with Neobladder/ Ileal conduit. Specialized world class surgeries for breast cancer including all types of Oncoplastic Breast cancer surgeries, Breast conservation, Radical Mastectomy and Reconstructions are being done for last many years.
- Consultant (Surgical Oncology) – Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital, Ghaziabad
- Consultant (Surgical Oncology) – Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali
- Senior Resident (Surgery) – Maulana Azad Medical College & Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Durgatosh Pandey
Director , DNB, MCh, MS, MBBS
18 years of experience
Gurgaon , India.
- Dr. Durgatosh Pandey is a surgical oncologist with 18+ years of experience.
- He has written a book on science and philosophy “A Peep into Void”.
- Dr. Pandey is a founder member of the Lung Cancer Consortium Asia, Esophageal cancer consortium, trustee member of ICON (Indian Co-operative Oncology Network), External examiner for M.Ch (Surgical Oncology) examination at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and member of the ICMR Task Force.
- He completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, MS from Delhi University, M.Ch from Dr MGR Medical University, Tamil Nadu and Da Vinci (Robotic surgery) Training from Atlanta, USA.
- Director, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- Visiting Consultant, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Maryland, USA, 2015
- Associate Professor, Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital, New Delhi, 2015
- Associate Professor, Banaras Hindu University, 2012
What is the cost of different cancer treatment in India?
- Chemotherapy – Started from – $600
- Bone Marrow Transplant – starting from USD 17,430
- Radiotherapy – USD 4500 (25-30 days)
- Basic Tumor Surgery – starting from USD 3,500